Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Coffee Cup Web Development

Could use some insight or professional advice about employing Coffee Cup's branding of web development, such as their Responsive Design, available tools, packs, and costs.

http://www.coffeecup.com

Member #
    Liked
    142 times
    Wow, they're still around? I did a tech writing class in college decades ago where we rewrote their help file. No idea if it's a good tool or not nowadays, but it looks like there's a free trial of the HTML editor.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Heh for interest sake, I don't complete where you do but does this type of thing do really well? I've been tinkering especially with the idea of HTML site giveaways as a sort of hook for clients because our goal is more long term with clients. Feel free to answer that if you feel comfortable doing so. The website looks nice maybe a little bit too much going on movement-wise on that home page but there are users that like that kind of stuff.

Member #
    Liked
    197 times
    Quote Originally Posted by duo-archetype View Post
    Could use some insight or professional advice about employing Coffee Cup's branding of web development, such as their Responsive Design, available tools, packs, and costs.

http://www.coffeecup.com
    There's probably zillions of websites built with Coffee Cup software, and they have a user-fan following second to none. I've not used it in years, and they're still around so they must still be doing something right.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by bleau canon View Post
    There's probably zillions of websites built with Coffee Cup software, and they have a user-fan following second to none. I've not used it in years, and they're still around so they must still be doing something right.
    Hello Beau! Thank you for your honest reply. When I examined their website, I became fascinated by a few of their conceptual models. Coffee Cup is very much in the business of providing software for websites. Their business and product model is based on connecting frameworks together, ultimately to build the professional website with all of the "responsive" software and tools for website design, understanding, and growth. I kind of understand that with the images of a child using toy building blocks of different colors. First the child would begin building with yellow blocks, and then red, green, and blue. The blue blocks would be the ultimate concept of the designer's website. 😃

Remove Ads