Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question Help about creating a new website

Hello everyone,
    I need to create a new website, I already found a good web designer but before starting to work with him I want to know what are the most essential features that should be available in my website so I can ask for it.

Member #
    Liked
    760 times
    Websites can be anything ... so only you know what features you need.

Are you selling something? Is it just a website for contacting your company (with no contact forms or programs?)

Many companies are no longer even using web pages. They have a website with just a paragraph about them and a way to contact them.

Other people use websites for their own "cloud". A website (or webhost account) is a storage space on a server. You can save files, data, and process data online from anywhere in the world using your website. It doesn't have to have "web pages".

Member #
    I can recommend that you check out this server hosting. It might be really helpful.

Remove Ads