Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cutler

Thread: Guides/Tutorials on building a high converting single product landing page?

Member #

Guides/Tutorials on building a high converting single product landing page?

Hi all, I've been out of the scene for more than 15 years and a lot changed. I need some help. I just started a small business trying to sell sterilizers at helo4.com
    We recently launched a small google ads campaign. Apart from the fact that it's insanely expensive if you want some good exposure, we are starting to see that we probably have conversion issues. Any good resource that can guide me on structuring a high converting single product landing page? or any suggestions?

Thank you

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    You don't seem to have too bad of a site tbh. It's a tough world out there for single products. You are gonna have to really get creative with your ads and ad placement.

Some things I noticed:
    Your text that are on pictures don't have enough contrast.
    Some of your Main menu items need to be in your footer (ex. "Become a Partner").
    Your "MUCH MORE SPACIOUS AND SAFE" picture looks like it doesn't belong with the rest of the site.
    Last edited by Cutler; Mar 03rd, 2021 at 11:29 PM.
    $1/year Portfolio Hosting with Promo Code: WEBDESIGNFORUMS

Agency: Marshalled Makers
    Hosting: Marshalled Makers Hosting

Member #
    Hi Cutler, thank you for taking the time to check.
    We have noticed that most sellers for these kind of products are on amazon and those that have the most reviews are really outstanding from a graphics and info point of view. I admit they are superior. In the end our visitors probably opt to shop from one of them on amazon. I think we might try to mimic their contents. Though that requires a skilled designer.

About the third of your suggestions, you mean it isn't conform to the other images in the same section right?
    Thank you for the other suggestions too. You are right. I'm going to modify these.
    Last edited by Riccds; Mar 03rd, 2021 at 05:32 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Yes. While the other two look more like graphic icons, the picture in question has a completely different art style.
    Riccds likes this.
    $1/year Portfolio Hosting with Promo Code: WEBDESIGNFORUMS

Agency: Marshalled Makers
    Hosting: Marshalled Makers Hosting

Remove Ads