Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Custom mapping language and design studio

https://www.hl7.org/fhir/mapping-language.html

I was wondering how might a custom mapping language be created? I had to figure out the stack of how the programs from the compiler was to be created. My idea was to create a design studio with Layers of interaction. User input, display, session, Then the data engine would operate an entity organization, which was the ins and outs of the program. the whole environment, rules and functionality of the world inside the programs my studio created. Programmable at the entity organization level in the studio and driven by the data engine. The entity organization would then use the index system to access the files it uses inside of it's program (mainly graphics, text or numbers). So the entity organization was the core of the architecture, where the environment and actions were made to update the session, which updated the display. These were my idea for my own mapping language visual studio. Once I refine the design some more. How am I doing?

dftu.jpg
    fhukfyui.jpg

Remove Ads