Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Question Can you do this with YouTube?

I'm building a website that (potentially) requires me to have several YouTube video's (from the same account) on the site. I know YouTube has an API that allows for a single IFrame to display videos. Is there any way to read a list of links from YouTube, then create multiple boxes (one per video), through YouTube? Or is it just plain a better idea to have all of the video's display in one box?

-- edit --

The above was edited. I wasn't sure how to "rephrase the question", except to elaborate a little bit Hope it's good.
    Last edited by Cinder; Mar 12th, 2021 at 07:54 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    142 times
    Please reword your question.

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    I think what you would be referring to is a loop. It would involve something more than HTML and CSS.

If you have some experience with Javascript or PHP, make a list/array of addresses, make a component, then loop through it.
    $1/year Portfolio Hosting with Promo Code: WEBDESIGNFORUMS

Agency: Marshalled Makers
    Hosting: Marshalled Makers Hosting

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Yea I was looking for a way to dynamically loop through a "playlist" on youtube without creating a second interface that my client has to update after updating their youtube playlist. But anyways I think we've settled on just having a single video player that plays all the videos, which youtube supports.

Remove Ads