Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

xampp problems. control panel opens. mysql and php is green, but .......

downloaded xampp, but when going to localhost/phpmyadmin in browser, the database table has a block for name and number of colunms.
    there is no place where it says database name, username, password and database information, as it says in the instructions on xampp installations.
    I have put wordpress folder into htdocs. and pushed the start buttons for sql and apache on the control panel, which makes them green.but there is no lets go button or what I should do next.

I wolld like to start to learn wordpress offline, instead of having to ldownload bootstrap, as I would like to put my php and javascript knowledge into practice.

If anyone can help me please, as this is a huge stumbling block I have been stuck with for years which has prevented me from going any further in webdesign.

Remove Ads