Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Where can I get a website like THIS designed?!

www.internations.org

This is the website of Internations, a community website for expats living all over the world.

I really love the functionality and design of the site.

What kind of designer do I need to create a similar site and where can I hire such a designer?

I would really appreciate help with this because I don't even know where to start looking!

Many thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    I'm not 100% sure this is WordPress, but my guess is that it is. I don't see any extremely specialized features, so a developer with experience configuring WordPress plugins should do. Of course I didn't sign up for the site, so I don't know what the social features of it are.

I've done some similar website building. I'm a little busy for the next month on other projects. Write up exactly what features you want in a "Request For Quotation". The more detailed you can make it, the less money you will spend in the end. If you need someone quick, then Upwork and Codeable are great resources. You might need multiple devs on it. Besides that, you should look at some graphic repositories and see if you can't find what you like, but most web designers or web devs should be able to find some if you need them.

If you need some hosting advice, send me a private message or make another post.
    $1/year Portfolio Hosting with Promo Code: WEBDESIGNFORUMS

Agency: Marshalled Makers
    Hosting: Marshalled Makers Hosting

Remove Ads