Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Would I put an animation snippet in the style.css file, or in a seperate file.

Hi, if I want to put a simple animation snippet in the theme, would I put the snippet in style.css file, or create a new file, example: if I want to put it in the header section. Do, I create a header.php file for it, or does all the code go into the style.css file. Or does some go in the style.css file and some in the header.php file.
    This would be a css animation.

And also, if the animation needed both javascript, css. would I put the javascript in functions.php, or do I put the javascript in a seperate file, example, the header.php, if it were to go in the header part.
    And would I have to put code in the functions.php to call the javascript code.

I am very confused about this, as I can't seem to find the answers when googling this.
    I find how to do an animation etc, but not, how you and where you would place it in a theme or child theme on wordpress.
    If anyone can help me please.

Member #
    Liked
    757 times
    Do you have a place where we can see the animation? Is it something that you are copying from another site or tutorial example?

I guess Iím trying to determine if this is a navigation animation or what?

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    When I google for this information, there only seems to be information about plugins that you must install to put animations on.

Remove Ads