Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Band site Ideas

Member #
    Need band site idea.

Hi my name is Donnie Conklin, im 16 Years old and from Pittsburg kansas.. We have asked severl people to help us out with site ideas and they have made some,, but none are good,, we were wondering if any of you guys could make a logo for us and a basic template for our site thanks, Our bands name is "Judgement 13" and our basic site that sucks lol is http://www.Judgement13.cjb.net please please please help us out guys. Thanks, later.

Member #
    i will.. what sort of music are you..? emo/metal/punk etc..

erm, hit me at fry_in_hell_uk@hotmail.com

Laters x

Member #
    Sweet

Hey man,, i sent you an e-mail,, dont know if you got it or not, but im hoping you did so you can help us out,, cause we really need the help lol,, later,

Donnie

P.S. PLEASE IF ANY ONE ELSE CAN HELP LET ME KNOW @ donnie@the-pitt.com , donnie_conklin@hotmail.com or post here lol thanks

LATE

Member #
    we just did a shcool band http://www.vikingbands.com/

Member #
    Why does it sound like the dude that wants a site for his band doesnt know much about web design and "good software"? If he did know something he wouldnt be so desparate for help... :Ogre:

Member #
    Exactly. "Quite a bit of knowledge" - Shouldn't he be able to make his site himself then?

And that donnie, didn't he just steal matt_the_punk's thread, this thread was about help for matt_the_punk's band site, not donnie's!
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Member #
    Check these guys out... "matt the punk" wants help, no... is begging for help for his site. Then "Donnie" comes along and really is desparate for a website. So then "matt the punk" offers his help to "Donnie". Really cheaky buggers.

Member #

hey i just saw some one was in the same boat as me,, i figured this was an older thred so i would ask to,, and mats kick ***,, me and him were talking today and hes helping out a lot,, and i do know some what about sites, iv made www.the-pitt.com , www.pitt-music.com , www.illfaded.com *band no longer together so it might be down* and a few others that i cant remember, so i do know some about web-design,, just not as much as you all seem to know,, thats why i asked for help...

Member #
    yeah, you guys shouldnt be so rude.. and jbagley if u ****ing realised.. i made this thread over 10 months ago, in which time i have learnt, and created a fine website.. so dont give it just cus your older and more "knowledgeable" it will get you knowwhere in life..

Matt

Member #

haha,, right on man,, i finnally finished that gay *** english paper i told you about lol... later bro

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Remove Ads