Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Band site Ideas

Member #
    Hey,, we finnally got what we in the band feel as a good name,, and its " Roadside Down " so if any one can help us out,, we are a emo/Punk Rock type band,, and Matt i figured i would post here cause your hour's ahead of me lol later bro

Member #
    Shame matt, did you have a bad dream last night? maybe next time you dream about my little green monstor that wants to eat you up, you should jump in to bed with mom and dad and they will make it all better!

BTW, maths aint your strong point either since the end of February to the end of October is only 8 months, not 10 like you counted on your hands....

Member #
    ah,, that was pretty stupid " Shame matt, did you have a bad dream last night? maybe next time you dream about my little green monstor that wants to eat you up, you should jump in to bed with mom and dad and they will make it all better! " that makes no sense what so ever, i figured you all were mature but that right there showed that you arnt mature.

Member #
    Lol jbagley. These guys are funny. Matt comes on and says that he can make sites but needs help for some reason, then, this guy that says he needed our help, offers to help donnie make a site.

I mean it's pretty simple, he obviously used the "Web Design Miracle Fuel" potion that you can be from any reputable chemist and learnt how to make a "fine" web site! Duh!

Then, donnie starts going on about some "gay *** english paper" which is in no way related to the conversation! Gee, this thread is getting crazy. Oh dear, donnie's going to go on about my "immaturity" in my 2nd paragraph now lol.
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    The next person who even hints at being the slightest bit impolite will be banned and have his *** kicked by half the moderator team. Read the rules. If I wasn't such a nice person myself, one particular poster in this thread would have already suffered the consequences.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #

k

Member #
    cool. its just harmless fun. :classic:

goto love it will7!

Member #
    Sorry filburt, I was just stating facts, but maybe I was a bit offensive. Apologies again.
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Member #
    Foodbiz, nice site, prehaps a different genre? Autoparts site is nice too.

I'd say more but no one can make a hyperlink or keep a host...

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by donnie
    hey i just saw some one was in the same boat as me,, i figured this was an older thred so i would ask to,, and mats kick ***,, me and him were talking today and hes helping out a lot,, and i do know some what about sites, iv made www.the-pitt.com , www.pitt-music.com , www.illfaded.com *band no longer together so it might be down* and a few others that i cant remember, so i do know some about web-design,, just not as much as you all seem to know,, thats why i asked for help...
    Donnie, you didnt make pitt-music.com or illfaded.com those are my sites, you nub... well at least you didnt try to say you made fraghard.com too.. lol The-pitt.com is donnies website......

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Remove Ads