Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Here's the easiest way to create graphics

I know there are a lot of purists out there, but for quick and easy graphics, this is my go-to tool:
    https://www.canva.com/

It's just a simple drag and drop tool where you can experiment with different layouts, images, colors, themes, etc.

What do you guys think?

Member #
    Liked
    2749 times
    If they want me to sign up before I can even see the tool, I'm not using it.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    170 times
    I am with theGame on this. Pass

Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    “Canva enables anyone to become a designer”
    – PSFK

*vomits*

OK so I thought I'd just have a look, went to sign in via google and it reckons my email address doesn't exist, what the? I hope I don't live to regret this.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Your graphics website is very slow in Firefox, while moving the cursor it hangs.

Member #
    I like canva. But the effects and colors can't be change at some design though. It either change the color and lose its effects or retain the original and get the effects. I hope the editing can be advance soon. For sure many will love that more.

Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    I'm usually really against this sort of thing. But its nice, simple, follows modern trends and covers alot of popular materials.
    As much as I wouldnt use it myself, its great for those unfamiliar with the professional design packages. Nice find.

Member #
    Does anyone know how Canva.com achieved the effect on the home page? There is a sign up dialog, but behind that is a blurred background and when I move the mouse, the trails make the background area clear.

Member #
    Liked
    2749 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbygirl View Post
    Does anyone know how Canva.com achieved the effect on the home page? There is a sign up dialog, but behind that is a blurred background and when I move the mouse, the trails make the background area clear.

This is the background itself.

https://static.canva.com/static/images/bg_tiles.jpg

The signup dialog is just an absolutely positioned form on top of the background.

I'm not sure what you mean about the trails, though.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Remove Ads