Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    This is a tutrorial for thos eof you who want to know how to take ordinary objects or places and make them interesting.

1)Take chosen graphics and open both in seperate images.
    2)For each image, click on the layer tool in the toolbar and select duplicate layer.
    3)Resize both images to the same sized image. This will allow you to design better variances.
    4)Drag one duplicated layer onto the other image.
    5)After moving chosen image over, click the image tab in the toolbar and select apply image. Change the layer to merge with to the OTHER layer in which you are working with.
    6)Feel free to change the effects such as multiply, overlay,etc...

Sorry this isnt to detailed but a more detailed will be done when I have some more time.

Member #
    wOw Gr8 tutorial i like this.

Member #
    Nice tutorial, Thanks for sharing dear...

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    webdesignhood: You opened a thread that was dead for over 8 years to post that?

I'm only going to warn you once about that. Do that again and you're banned.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Banned
    Member #
    Thanks 4Designer for this best tutorial.It would help me in my creativity..:cold:

Member #
    Your tutorial is very useful thanks for shear it and i will wait your rest post

Remove Ads