Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hello Friends,

I found a great effect which we can use in flash animation specially in flash header.

Actually i saw this effect in various "Template Monster" template and i always thinkg about it how i can achieve this effect. One day i tried and and i got it. I think i am closed to "Template Monstor" qulify effect.

Check attached file which is final output of this effect. you learn this effect step by step with coming replays.

[Parden me. My English is little poor]

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Take Sample image

Now first step is

[ Take sample image ] in which you want to apply this image.

Check attachment of my sample image.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Second Step

:: Second Step ::

In second layer draw a white color line around the image

You can draw it by pen width should be 1pt or 2 pt. and layer which contents this line should be above image layer.

check attachment for sample.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Third Step

:: Third Step ::

Now the final and most imp. part of this effect. Build a nice shadowed think line i can say a box. Its width should be more than image and white border.

Border should be in white color with gradient in which both sides, left and right, has 50% or 60% transparent... [check attachment for sample]

now placed this gradient box in top layer. above white border layer convert it in to symbol by pressing F8.

then place it at top of image head. now skip few frames [according how much speed you need for animation] duplciate first frame of gradient layer. Now apply tween animation to this gradient layer.

Last part is to apply mask to top gradient layer. you can do it by just right click on that layer's name you will see few options there. just click on "mask" and you done.

Play animation.. you have learn this effect. Check first post attachment for final output

[I never create tutorials so if you found there any mistake in explanation please parden me. you can post here you question, regarding this topic.]

Member #
    I did not understand the last step. Can you give us the final version as an attachment?
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    final step

here is final step file.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    in final step just create a squre box bigger then image with liner gradient but please note then its left and right side should be 50% transparent.

and please it on top of rest both layers and right click on top layer's name [in timeline] and select "mask" thats it

Remove Ads