Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    One more problem... I view my page at 1024x768 pixels and then when i changed my display size to 800x600 pixels my frames were all pushed together. I have my frames set at no resize, I was wondering if there was a way for the page to automatically adjust or were to change the display settings at. Thanks

Member #
    well im sorry that i cant help cuz ive always had the same problem when using frames but if its possible u could try just doing the whole page in tables rather than frames which is better for search engines and whatnot.. if u do decide to use tables just set the whidth to a maximum of about 778 pixels

you could also try google or it should explain here http://www.htmlgoodies.com/tutors/fram.html

Member #
    If we could see your site that would make it easier to troubleshoot the problem, but most likely misterphotoshop is right: You've made your site wider than 780 pixels. On an 800x600 resolution, you have to account for 20 pixels or so for the scroll bar.

Remove Ads