Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Banned
    Member #
    Hi guys,

I have a dhtml page that I've been working on for a while and my last issue seems to be with NN7

It works perfectly in all other browsers I've tested it on such as NN4, IE6, Opera

The problem is with my bottom part... the links just don't seem to work on NN7

I put my mouse over the links and nothing happens..

My best guess is that there's some kind of issue with relative positioning..

here is how I'm defining my bottom part in my CSS file
    #bottom { position:relative; visibility:show; z-index:2; margin-left:0px; margin-top:0px; left:-170px; top:30px;}

this div is nested in my maintext div so that I can position the bottom based on the length of my text.. here is how I'm defining my text
    #text { position:absolute; visibility:show; margin-left:190px; margin-top:110px; z-index:1; width:580px; font-size:13px; font-family: Trebuchet MS, Verdana, sans-serif; font-color: #000000}

also.. it seems that when I highlight the text and bring it down with my mouse so it highlights the bottom part too.. this actually gets the bottom part to work and the links become clickable.. it's very confusing I know

heres a link to the URL i'm reffering to.. you obviously won't see the problem unless you view it with NN7

the bottom part being where the copyright and Privacy and Legal are
    http://www.bgidesign.com/GCMHTMLV.2/GCMHTML/index.html

This is a shot in the dark but I would really appreciate it if anyone knows how to fix this..

Thank you kindly in advance

Remove Ads