Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    ok i just finished working on a new version of a site for my friends.
    i thought id try doing image mapping with it. so for all the links in the navigation i did image mapping did allllll the pages and put it online. it worked in 1 of my browsers... but then it didnt in the other and everyone ive sent it to say the links do NOT work!

what the hell is going on?? why wont they? they should! is it just because Internet Explorer for some weird reason does not support it or am I doing something wrong?

My site is at www.thismayneverend.cjb.net click the "Enter the NEW site" link.

If someone could maybe copy my source and fix it up and send me it or send me new code to fix it? I dont know someone please help I spent hours on this design then like 2 on the content and then I find it doesnt work.

Thanks guys.

Member #
    nvm guys!! i just fixed it! :-D i think?

turns out dreamweavers image mapping just sucks.. so I used Image Ready and it worked!

well my other browser now works with it I hope everyone elses does? itd be cool if you guys just told me if the nav worked or not for you

Remove Ads