Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    CSS 1.0 Once-A-Day
    Iím going to post an entire section of the revised CSS 1.0 Specification, or in the case of the longer sections just part of one, every weekday (unless Iím away on vacation or something). And after each section I will then do my best to write, in my own words, a short, concise summary of what it really had to say.
    It's a great idea. You can follow along at http://www.weeklystandards.com/cssproject/ and if you have an RSS reader you can use that URL as well. Personally, I use www.bloglines.com as an online RSS reader / blog (I use the blog as a notepad, private viewing only, public is an option). bloglines is a free service.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Interesting idea.. Learning css is not hard, but the concepts behind it are very hard to grasp, and the specification is not exactly the most gripping piece of literature ever written..

Member #
    Very nice, I should check it out often.

Remove Ads