Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I'm trying to get my pinchers on the border on this image map. I seem to remember being told that you CAN'T get rid of border on image map. Is that true? I've put the dark line borders in three places, trying to get a feel for where this lighter colored border is getting generated. Grrr.

Oh gee, now, how do I submit my page to be viewed by you my friends...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    I'm not answering, I'm adding about the attachment. If it isn't clear, the toolbox is the html file to open. It refers to the imagemap.png file. I guess you download these on your computer to be able to see my page. I thought I did this before and it was real easy...

Member #
    still talking to myself... You know if you spend the better part of a day butting head against one of these problems .... I figured it out. The border I'm seeing is in the doggone image. When I saved it low these many months ago, I had not yet figured out how to use matting. Now that I went through the 3 border exercise first described, I knew where those three borders were anyway. ciao

Remove Ads