Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    This was originally posted inside another topic but it was suggested to me to post it again.

I saw a little trick on here for solving my initial problem but that leads to another one. I added the code

<DIV
    align=left
    style='
    color: #333333;
    background-color: #CCCCCC;
    width: 380px;
    height: 330px;
    overflow: auto;
    '>

to my site and it works fine in Safari but in IE for Mac (which I never use) I still get the bottom scroller. It scrolls maybe 15 pixels, just enough to look like trash and cut off the end of sentences. Am I missing something?
    Does anybody know of a good scroller with customizable bars that will work in a nested table? I bought DragScroller (www.fourlevel.com) but it won't work in tables so I am screwed again.

BTW, I am using Dreamweaver MX2004 for coding if that helps.

Thanks for the tips so far, great forum!

Oh and it was pointed out that most web users are on PC's which is correct but most of MY target market are Mac users which is really the hard part for having to make it look decent in IE for Mac. (oh how I hate it)

Member #
    hello!
    im drew...i could possible help ya...but i have one problem...

i need to see your source...either on a website of from you giving me your code. i prefer youto zip it and send, but whatever is best for you. but i need to see how its not working, cause im kinda lost because it might not be the div. so what i need is ure html doc and ure css that goes along with it.
    Thanks,
    Drew

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    Could always post it here.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Remove Ads