Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

View Poll Results: Which div style?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • divstyle1

2 100.00%
  • divstyle2

0 0%
    Member #
    heres the scenario. I want to redesign a site I made using CSS. The site is http://www.eadsdirect.co.za

EDIT: the site may be really slow or give you problems. Its sitting on a shared server in some back room of some little garage. In that case just check the pics out and give me your opinion.

Should I use div style1 or style2? check pics if you dont understand....

thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    Ok, All I need is some CSS expert to suggest which way to go. Sort of which would be easier to manage.

Thanks

Member #
    I would go with the first one. You don't need all that text in one box over your headings as you have with the second one. In the first one, you will have two boxes around the text, giving it a more comfortable fit.
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Remove Ads