Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I design websites as a hobby using NetObjects fusion and in the coming months I plan on starting a web design business for small business/music bands etc in Scotland.

What I am looking for is someone who is capable of coding professional feedback forms/guestbooks, shopping cart systems, photo galleries and so on. The idea is that I design a website for client and then if the client requires features which I cant offer due to me having no html/php knowledge, I come to you and discus how much you charge for say example a guestbook which you could embed into the site I have designed.

Not sure if everyone is familiar with NetObjects Fusion but when you publish a site it generates the code so you could easily customize the site with direct coding.

To give you a idea of what type of sites I would design, check this link http://www.grottypicturecompany.co.uk/ which you can see is a simple, professional website.

When you click on a navigation system heading it takes you to the photo gallery which is in a totally different layout & colour scheme due to me having to use 3rd party software.

Ideally the photo gallery & website will be in the same colour scheme because right now it looks like there are two websites rather then one, if you understand what I mean, well hopefully you do .

If anyone is interested then please get in touch as I desperately need a html/php programmer I can contact for work when required.

email is dean_peters2003@yahoo.co.uk

Regards

Remove Ads