Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi!

First off thanks for this great site, I'll be back here often!

Before we do anything here's the mockup of the site I'm working on. I do mostly 2d/3d design so doing actual coding work isn't what I'm used to, but xhtml/css is easy enough so what I'm planning on doing is creating a drupal theme out of this page (or another mockup, depending on what the client wants).

So you donít have to grab the CSS, images and html separately Iíll just zip it instead.
    Zip, 74k, mockup2.zip

It seems to work fine that way and as of right now it's 100% xhtml1.1 valid (havenít checked it, but itís pretty straightforward right now, so there shouldnít be any problems), hopefully drupal won't maim that standard once I'm finished, but I did read somewhere that it's friendly to standards.

My problems right now are the nasty space at the top, between the header and the very top of the page. I want that gone. Second Iíd like to make the footer section (the baby-poopish section at the very bottom) extend to the bottom of the page, but not beyond it. I want it to be fluid so that if a userís bottom of the browser moves up and down the sectionís bottom moves with it. (I hope that made sense). Thirdly the menu wonít extend on itís own to the edge of the Ďmenuí division, I want it to.

Thanks a bunch!!

BTW-Youíll notice that the generator metadata says ďgoliveĒ. Donít chew me out, Iím hand coding most of it (for cleanliness of code, and to make sure things donít get all screwy with bad code), CSS is the only thing that Iím not hand coding because the CSS editor in GoLive is pretty nifty stuff.

Remove Ads