Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    How can I find the "error on page" that results in a blank white page.

WWW.benmartinez.com
    CD's & MP3's link

It previews in the server page editor, it previews when I File/open it in my browser, but when I go from the web its blank. No explanation, no hint. :devious:

So....just <see subject title> :dead:

Thanks
    Bob

Member #
    I can read it in Firefox and IE fine. Only trouble was the navlinks took a while to load in FF.

EDIT: yeah, guess they're not flash navlinks. The placement of the adblock button in FF threw me off.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Looks okay to me too... what browser are you using?

Sean

Member #
    well...turns out I have the "do you wanna debug?" off at home, but on at work. So I answered "yes", and found a stray "<--" which apparently causes severe indigestion in <script> sections.

I cleaned it up, and you all saw the result. So thanks anyway, but I figured it out.

If'n you'd like to point me in the direction of getting this site to look that way without frames, I'd be much abliged. I have quite a bit of CSS going on, but I don't know php or whatever I'd need to have the menu on the left to populate the "Center" section. I posted a question and (you, Sean) suggested an <include>, but I don't know enough to pursue it. I'd like the top, left & bottom to remain static, and only the middle to change depending on the menu selection left..

Anyway, thanks.

Remove Ads