Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi there, I currently have a form which I just made in FrontPage and it updates an excel comma seperated value file. Real easy form, nothing too complicated. Now, someone wants there to be a pop-up or something when you click Submit that asks, "Are you sure, did you print this page out yet?". I am completely lost and not real sure where to start.

I guess it wouldn't be hard to make the submit button just a pop-up to a page that says that, but I'm not really sure how I would code someting on 'that' page that would submit the form on the parent page.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks a lot.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times

Member #
    That tutorial is absolutely great. I can see how it would help in so many ways, and I wil probably implement it in someway or another.

However, it's not exactly what I'm looking for. Essentially, I don't need any validation that the form fields have been entered. I just more or less what a "Are you sure you wish to submit? Have you printed yet?". Then, when the user hits Submit it will submit. Basically I just need the user to be forced to submit twice.

Remove Ads