Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Usability

Member #
    Hi.. I am recreating my site www.chaosconcepts.net and I am trying to make a completely original, intuitive GUI... Can you guys check this site out and see if this site is very usable? Don't mind the first sidebar.. The menu is going to be changed.. So my questions.. Do you think this interface makes it easier than it would normally be to send a fast e-mail..
    I am pleased with the design so far but it's far from complete.. I Want to make sure this design is at least usable before I clean it up.. Thanks..
    http://www.chaosconcepts.net/extrast...es/contact.php
    www.controlalternate.com - Web resources and free templates. www.chaosconcepts.net - Custom web and graphic design.
    www.blog.chaosconcepts.net - My Blog

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    I think the existing version is more usable. The new version is pretty, but not 100% unique. Go for iconography to add some uniqueness AND usability. It's time-consuming, but worth it.

Member #
    Time is not a matter .. I want this to be like no other site .. What do you mean my iconography? For the nav or for the subject chooser? Would it be cool, you think if I had the whole right section be 1 pane and have it look kind of like a windows desktop.. with a list of icons .. It probably seems a little corny, but I want this to be completely unique and I don't know flash too well .. Any cool ideas you guys have I'd really appreciate
    www.controlalternate.com - Web resources and free templates. www.chaosconcepts.net - Custom web and graphic design.
    www.blog.chaosconcepts.net - My Blog

Remove Ads