Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I am trying to figure out what is the best(simplest for me) way to set up a form on a website that a user enters name, date, id, then answers one T/F question and two multiple choice questions and hits 'Submit' for the information to be sent to an email address. Security is not an issue. I know how to set up the form but am lost after that. My brother-in-law has asked me to do this for him because 'it will give me a good chance to learn'.

I am running DWMX 2003, on a Win XP os, using a remote server and I am not, by any means an expert. I am going by the motto, 'keep it simple' cause this is all new to me and sometimes I am just barely staying afloat.

I have just bought (used) a teach yourself ColdFusion and a teach yourself PHP/MySQL book but haven't got a chance to open either yet. I am looking through everything I can read and am getting more confused by the minute. Assistance will be greatly appreciated, please.

Member #
    Here is some stuff on Mail in PHP that is easy to digest and learn..

http://www.freewebmasterhelp.com/tutorials/php/5
    www.controlalternate.com - Web resources and free templates. www.chaosconcepts.net - Custom web and graphic design.
    www.blog.chaosconcepts.net - My Blog

Remove Ads