Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Okay, I have this website, http://n3on.kawanda.net/v1/, which works prefectly in Firefox, but in IE, the right div if in completely the wrong place. Is there a work-around for this?

Member #
    The problem is caused by the size of your right div. If you take it down a few pixels, it should fit back in.

Now, that will fix it up in IE, but Firefox (and other browsers) will render it with a gap. To work around this, you can use the CSS underscore hack. The downside is your page will not validate (though, it IS STILL valid). The underscore hack allows you to direct something in CSS directly at IE, but other browsers will ignore it. Here's an example..

Code:
    .center {
    width:500px;
    _width:450px;
    }
    With this example, your width will be 500px in everything but IE, where it will be 450px. Easy stuff.

Please note that I didn't look at your code so this is just a guess based on problems and solutions I've run into and used myself. So I can't say 110% that this will work in your case.
    Juvenall Wilson_______[juvenall@gmail.com]_________________
    Forum Directory - ForumFox.com
    YaBB Project Admin/Former allmusic.com designer

Remove Ads