Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I have a client (travel agent) that works with another travel agent that has a booking engine. The one who has the booking engine gave my client the idea of using frames in order to show that they are affiliated with eachother until he can set up a booking engine for my client.

Basically you have to see the two websites to understand what I'm talking about.

My client has this right now:

http://www.di-ef.com/hotelstravelnet/login.html where the top frame has all the information of my client, profile, contact etc and the bottom bit is the booking engine.

The problem is that when I try to login through the frame, the login doesn't work. but when I go directly to the site (www.athenatours.gr) it does.

Is this normal? Is there a way to work around this?

Member #
    Athenatours.gr doesn't load for me.

Member #
    thats weird, it does for me

Member #
    It didn't work for me on Firefox either... They are using some weird Javascript to auto submit a form. The real URL you want is http://www.athenatours.gr/enter.asp .

All I get though is a login form...
    eKstreme
    eKstreme.com - Free website tools!
    fontfox - free fonts Hand-picked quality fonts.

Member #
    All you should get is the login but u can't login.

I just did a search and found something about P3P or something but I don't really understand how to edit it. Basically it's because IE asks for cookies or something and the frames don't provide this and u have to have a .xml policy statement or something ... i dunno, i don't get it

Member #
    Have you tried just linking to their JS file through <script> and making your own login form that points to their enter.asp page? Then you can do the form and all.

Member #
    What do u mean? It has to link to their login page in order to get into the booking engine.

Remove Ads