Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I have a page I layed out in Imageready, editing in Dreamweaver MX. Everything looks good, until I add a form into a cell. The cell apprears as if it is plenty big for the form (only an input box and submit button on the same line), but when I preview the page, the cell is a few pixels taller and throws off the whole page.

Anybody know what's going on?

Thanks

lars
    LarsMedia

Member #
    can we have a look at your code?

Member #
    Sometimes ImageReady produces a spacer.jpg GRAPHIC that you must actually remove from your content area.

ImageReady also likes to use colspan and rowspan and other bad habits of web design. Generally speaking, any time you add any type of content, the whole layout gets messed up. I generally use ImageReady to slice up my layout and then code it by hand, it really doesn't take a LOT of time, and it definitely takes less time than troubleshooting the ImageReady slices.
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Remove Ads