Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I have a script that generates a table (a huge one, thousands of rows if you select to display all content)

The problem is, I would like the table head to be static, while the body of the table scrolls. (a solution for IE6, as the target group primarily uses that)

I managed to find a CSS solution that places the table in a DIV and then sets position attributes for the head section.
    The problem is that this displays fine as long as the number of rows does not exceed a certain number (<100). If it does exceed that number, then nothing is displayed on screen (even though all the info is there. I can check that by looking at view-source.)

So, does anybody know a solution, CSS or Javascript and preferrably not to verbose.
    S. Rosland

Member #
    Nobody?
    S. Rosland

Member #
    final bump.
    S. Rosland

Member #
    Source?

Member #
    If you mean the PHP script, that's not interesting in this context. If you mean the table-scroll-CSS-script, that is interesting.

Problem is I can't find it right now. I can't remember what I called the file, nor where I stored it. I'll post it as soon as I do.
    S. Rosland

Remove Ads