Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    What is going on in DW MX2004? I try to make a table which fits 100% width (works fine) and 100% height of the browser window. When I set the height to 100%, it goes to about 20px!!

This is really messing me up! If you go to www.rednerve.com and see the footer? I want that to be at the very bottom of the page on all resolutions - but on 1280 x 1024 it doesn't!

By making it exact with pixels, I can get it to go to the bottom on 1024 x 768, but that spoils it on 1280 x 1024 and the footer appears half way down the page!

How can I make it so that the footer will always adjust to be on the very bottom of the page on all resolutions? I hope you understand my question and that you can help me! Thanks guys, Will.
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Member #
    Nobody can help?
    Rednerve

Member #
    I cannot believe this. This is the first post I have made on WDF when no-one can solve my problem! Amazing...
    Rednerve

Englandshire, United Kingdomsville y'all!
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Try assigning a height of 100% to the body tag. This method is described in more detail here: http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum83/200.htm

Member #
    I did that and here's the setup:

I have one big table, 100% high and 100% wide. I split this into 5 rows and whenever I try to set pixel heights, it makes them go crazy and all different height. Any more ideas?
    Rednerve

Remove Ads