Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello there!!!

I wonder if somebody can help me in this undertaking - I exported a menu into html format (have attached it to this post) - I wonder if it CAN be possible to make any if its submenus expanded BY DEFAULT, when you open it in a browser. As you will see it the menu is collapsed by default. I need this to quickly make local menus for different sections of my site - of which I have a few... I think it can be very useful technique so I am looking forward to your assistance....

Million thanks in advance....

Dima

Member #
    It is very easy to do. Go find the containers of each submenu you want to expand (or all of them). They should look like this:

Code:
    <span id=Command0021 style="display:none">
    Simply remove the style="display:none" and you are good to go.

Member #
    wow...never thought it could be that easy...can you pls make this change to the attached file so that i can compare and see exactly where and how to make the change.....and later attach the modified file to your post...that would be truely wonderfulll....thanks you very much !!! in davance

Member #
    well...I did like you suggested...can you pls check teh attached file for any mistakes....thank you!!!

Member #
    Open the file and do Edit --> Find and Replace. Find all ' style="display:none"' and replace with '' (nothing). Then open it in the browser to be sure they are all expanded.

Member #
    !!!!!thanks!!!! I think I can go from here

Remove Ads