Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I've ebedded a media player on my site but it's just below a java menu. As the video is loading the submenu can scroll over the top of the media player but when the video starts the submenu drops behind the video. I've tried just about everything I can think of, changing the z-index of the menu to something ridiculously high, changing the z-index of the mediaplayer to really low, the "<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />" change, I can't send the video to the back as that sets the text in the wrong position and I can't send the menu to the front as that's a java object, I've tried using the java command "awmhidediv();" on the submenu appears and "awmshowdiv();" as the submenu closes after giving the embedded media player the "div" tags. please help, I'm about to tear my hair out!

have a look at the page here and please let me know if you can think of any way to sort this out be it java or HTML!!

Remove Ads