Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I was looking for a software that would synchronize sites of about 85 clients I work with. I wanted a software that would automatically synchronize the files I change in my server to automatically change to all the 120 servers of my clients.

The problem I face is, when I change a file or add a new image or change the design, I have to remember to upload the changes to the client site. Multiply it by 120 times, you need to do this upload 120 times!

I came accross a software named NineSYNC (http://www.ninesync.com), an excellent software that does exact what I was looking for. Just go to http://www.jence.com and download the client. get the username and password and try it. Not only this software maps and copies the databases, it also maps and copies the files. Many companies I work for have their own directory structure, but when I develop it locally in my server, I use another directory structure. Using NineSYNC file synchronization feature, you can solve this problem. Because, NineSYNC filesynchronization can map individual files independently.

Once you are done with mapping, just set up auto-synchronization option. I usually set up per day basis. By the next morning, everything I have done in my PC is synchronized. I just want to let everyone in this forum know that NineSYNC is one of those software which many of us were looking for.

NineSYNC is a Internet based data synchronization web service, a new concept in Global Data Synchronization.

Give it a try.

Burg.

Remove Ads