Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    http://www.travelconnection.com/html.../sdxrpd-ov.htm

As you can see, the hotel features displays nicely in Firefox and weird in IE, this overlaying is not something I have seen before, as my body goes under (disappears). this is set in table to keep it layouted right in center, with the body div via css.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Member #
    Before tackling the problem, get your coding straight, it's a mess. You have a dropdown javascript in the body, it should be between the head tags. In that dropdown javascript in the last few lines it plainly says to place a part of that code just before the </body> tag, which you have not.
    Code:
         source Code - (Do Not Alter!)
         The source script block below should appear directly before your documents closing </BODY> tag.-->

<script language="JavaScript" src="tmenu.js"></script>
    I looked over your code and there is a messy mix of tables and divs. The tables are not necessary to keep the alignment. Anyway your problem lies in the infoh css properties. You have set the margin in infoh to: 0 0 10 -40. The negative margin is causing IE to render it different. I believe you have some more coding work to do.

Member #
    thanks for your feedback, i will try to have this cleaned up.

Remove Ads