Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I designed a website at: www.sewanhaka.k12.ny.us , and I made the first mistake of using frontpage, my second mistake was I made the website on my laptop with a resolution of 1600 X 1200. The website says its encode for window size 1252. My question is there an easy way to re-render the website window size to 770, I've been getting alot of flack about the window size because people are complain about having to scroll left and right because their resolution is set to 800 x 600 or smaller, As you can guess from the website I have to deal with educators, Please Help, anything, a program perhaps, I really don't want to have to re-do the whole thing. TIA

Member #
    Everything should resize except for one bit. There is a table at the bottom of the page that contains 5 images called

_borders/elmont.jpg borders/fpmhs.JPG _borders/carey.JPG borders/nhp.JPG _borders/sew.JPG

They are each 215 wide and placed side by side. simple maths says the page thus must be 5 x 215 = 1060 pixels wide.

To solve the problem do one of two things. Either make the jpg files smaller so that theyare say 150 px wide. Or, split the table into another row so that there are say 3 images on the top and 2 on the bottom.

Member #
    Yes, at the bottom of your script, your images are aligned back to back, thus creating a width of 1015px. I agree with Rince, either minimize the image size to fit within 770px (width of your marquee) or build on two rows.

Good Luck!
    Best,

Ritchie
    High Five Guy You Deserve It
    Cubeshark Web Media|Design.Development.Marketing

Member #
    Duh

I completely forgot about the table at the bottom with the pictures of the schools, Thanks guys, I'll try and reduce them today, as a wise friend once told me: "have someone else look into the situation, your just so wrapped up in things you just don't realize the answer is right there, plain as day and most likely simple" Again Thanks :squareeyed:

Remove Ads