Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Okay, I'm trying to get a table to expand to fit the whole page. Width wise isn't a problem, but trying to get the table to stretch the whole page is becoming troublesome.

www.mts.net/~ski13/903 is where it can be found. I tried setting the table height to 100%, but that didn't work. On a screen resolution of 1024x768 there is a huge white area under the copyright and I want the copyright area to be right at the bottom of the page.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Member #
    I'm abit lost so you want the copyright information to be where? When I viewed the page, it appears that the copyright information was at the bottom of the page.

Member #
    What browser are you using?

It looks fine with firefox.

Member #
    Seeing as how this question was posed 5 months ago, and that person has yet to return, I'll assume you won't get an answer.
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Member #
    Yeah but it still doesn't hurt to inquiry, if that's the case, this thread should be closed then??

Remove Ads