Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    My website,

http://thecommanche.dynamized.com

has a (more of an annoyance) problem.

The homepage is aligned a little to the left of the rest of the pages. Click the different pages (coming from the main page) and you'll see what i mean.

The site is mainly made in dreamweaver, so does anyone know what to do through dreamweaver to fix it? The main table on all pages are set to align in the center.

Click here for 2 pages and the dependant files to compare them offline and in an editor.

Member #
    On a side note - your menu is unreadable. I had to set the zoom to 150% to read the text. Looks nice but doesn't work.

The reason for the jump is simple. The home page is long enough to require a scroll bar down the right of the page. The other pages don't have scroll bars. Either shorten the home page to fit on one screen, or force all the pages to have scroll bars bay say setting the body height to 110%.

Member #
    Ah ok.

I'll just leave it as is.

The menu has always been able to read by me (and i have poor vision). I'm not the best web designer, so that was a template i got. I might do one from scratch soon.

This [forum] will be a frequent stop of mine.

Remove Ads