Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: RollOver Images

Member #
    Hey. First Poster here. I'm creating a site that has rollover images on it. I'm using the easy code thats part of Dreamweaver MX, but ever since the installation of XPSP2, it gives me that stupid bar in Internet Explorer asking if I want to run this script (being for the rollover images). Is there any new or different code/language that I could use so that I wont get that warning anymore?

Thanks
    John

Member #
    You will only get that warning when you are working on the site locally. Once you upload it somewhere, IE will treat the script differently.

Member #
    That warning is a setting that Microsoft have introduced, not to trust JavaScript while running a script from a drive.

To get rid of this bar, in IE go Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced tab, go to the security section, the second option, "Allow active content to run in files in My Computer", check that.

Note: this bar does not appear when accessing websites online.

Remove Ads