Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    My employer has asked if I could create a web page on his current site that is available to view only with a login /password. He has a group of people that are his clients that he would want this for and not for the general vistor to his site.

The second part is if should they each have seperate logins or is it possible to have one for all his group members to use? I would also need to be able to prevent an x-group member from having accessibilty to the members only section.

I am not sure what would be required for all this or the easy way to do it since the site is already built and I don't have a programming background -but willing to learn!

Any help or a point in the right direction would be appreciated.

Member #
    Basically, you will need to either learn a scripting language such as PHP\MySql or ASP, or use one of the free scripts that are available, check out http://www.hotscripts.com. They are fairly easy to configure to your needs and i am sure that you will find help on these forums

Member #
    Hi,

Thank-you. I think I have found one from hotscripts.

Remove Ads