Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Jan
    Member #
    I don't know where to post this and I'm not sure of the tec terms so I'll apologise first..sorry..
    I have a PDF file map that I want to change so I can post it on my web site. I want to make it so the person can zoom into it if this is possible and if not to cut it into smaller pieces. It is a map of Santo Domingo but I want to focus on the Colonial Zone. Mark all the monuments and stores and walk ways and roads. Maybe with an icon mouse over what the place is and a link to give more description. Anyhow....first what I need is to change the map from PDF. I am very new at this stuff. I've had my web site a little over 3 months now and started building it and putting it on line the day I paid for the name.
    Any help would be appriciated. People are searching for maps and I want to give them a good one!
    Oh..my site is http://www.colonialzone-dr.com so maybe you can get an idea of what I need,
    Thanks

Remove Ads