Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    hello all,

alright i have 2 variations of a few of the same divs for ie and everything else. how do i keep them in the same stylesheet? can/how do i use the 'if ie' 'end if' thing? i've used seperate stylesheets before that were targeted by php.. the php also detected the browser.. i would like to avoid all that if at all possible and just use the .htm extention and not the .php extention..

.. also i need to be able to use the 'if ie' 'end if' thing in an external stylesheet and not in the header of the htm page..

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    You shouldn't have 2 separate stylesheet for browsers. That era is done and gone.

If it's because the site doesn't look the same from IE to Firefox or Opera, give us the link to your site and tell us what the problem is and chances are, there's a few tweaking things to be done to make it work.
    [a web design portfolio - Currently NOT AVAILABLE for work | web design | Re-coding | PSD-to-HTML]
    I'm also on: virb - facebook - twitter - flickr - del.icio.us

Remove Ads