Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    hey guys im new to html and stuff and i have this psd that i want to slice and code which i dont know how to do. I already had this site coded but a friend of mine told me he did a terrible job of it because for black space he put pictures and now i only have a limited amount of space for news.

i was wondering of any of u bored html coders is willing to code this site for free and of course you can keep this site for your self in the future if you wish. If you can it would be greatly appreciated. Oh and by the way the website that was already coded looks like this, leetskeet.net/fairyplow
    we are a counter-strike team. and you can contact me by replying on this thread or IM me at my sn : khalilchatoo

- khalil
    edit : sorry for posting 2 threads

Member #
    The leetskeet site isn't coded, it is just a PSD sliced template.
    Did you use CSS on your other site? I am confused by your first paragraph. I understand you want a site coded for free, but not getting what it is you want from the first paragraph.
    GMan

Member #
    please guys im begging you
    PLEASE!

Member #
    You didn't answer the questions above.....you are begging for help, but not providing any detail.
    Are you talking about coding the site or just editing the PSD template (which is what the site is that you used as a reference).
    GMan

Member #
    Why would we code it for free? That's insane.

You could at least have put this in the Request a Service forum.

Member #
    I could try if you want me to. I'm not a professional, but i probably could get the job done.
    Email me at: tklotz48@msn.com

Remove Ads