Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

ygg
    Member #
    Hi All, hope you can help a complete novice to html, i am working on a project for web templates originally this was just to design the actual background image or so i thought, which i have designed in Photshop and Image ready, i can slice the image save as html, e.t.c, but the person wants to add text on the page and wants the image i have done to expand to fit the text. They use Dreamweaver and tell me there having problems getting the page to look right when adding text. hope this makes sense to you and someone can give me some idea of what i need to do when saving in image ready for the web.

Regards

Allison

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Well... it might help if you posted the image in question.

Using the ImageReady software to do your own slicing might not be the best option. Doing it yourself is. It's not that hard and it help you to prepare to code your site.
    [a web design portfolio - Currently NOT AVAILABLE for work | web design | Re-coding | PSD-to-HTML]
    I'm also on: virb - facebook - twitter - flickr - del.icio.us

Member #
    I second that, an image or link to what looks like now and some code will help. There's some Dreamweaver fans/gurus on this board. I'm decent on Dreamweaver and might be able to help some.

Remove Ads