Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hey everyone.. I'm quite new at this webdesign thing but I was wondering if you could solve this problem I've been having.

I'm using Studio 8 to design a website.

I created a mockup... and used the slice tool to create the different parts of my site.

I also used Fireworks to create a nav bar system that will be displayed at the left hand part of the page. The problem is when I try to copy the code from the .htm file into a table I set up for the bar... the table either bumps all the graphics in the tables around it or the navbar shoots down too many lines. I can't figure out how to fix this. Any suggestions would be great!!!

-Mike

Member #
    First off welcome to WDF. Could we see your code, or a link to the page, it would be easier to answer your question.

Member #
    http://www.mjankowski.com/test/index.html

The nav bar box is bumped down and to the right.

And I'm not sure I'm even doing this right... its one of my first pages... I'm actually better in flash.. you can see that by just going to www.mjankowski.com

I have the individual pictures sliced up so I can put them into dreamweaver... but I don't know how to write on top of them... I'm so lost...

Remove Ads