Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Does anyone know why my search results would be truncated in Internet Explorer?

I'm using google adsenses' seach that displays results on your own formatted page.

I'm only displaying 6 results per search on IE and only one page of results are available. Yet in Mozilla I get 10 results per page and multiple pages of results. What gives?

results page

Member #
    I just tried and your link works (I use IE) but I went back to your home page and tried re-searching and that too works. Did you change something? It seems like it works now.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Thanks for looking, Darren. No. Haven't changed anything.

In IE I still don't see the google page number results - "Result Page: 1 2 3 4 5... NEXT" -
    at the bottom of the page. Do you see them?

Member #
    Yes, I see them. And there's google ads way below that which looks out of place.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sdlifecycle
    Yes, I see them. And there's google ads way below that which looks out of place.
    Okay, I see. You're seeing an old cached page. You should not have seen that google ad which looks out of place. It wasn't there when I posted this thread. You must be getting an older version of the page somehow.

If you wouldn't mind, could you go to my main page - here - type "test" in the search box and hit "Search"?

That might clear the older version of the search results page from your cache. (But don't click on any link or ad links on the search results page please - I don't want to generate any invalid clicks). Then we'll see if you can see the "Result Page: 1 2 3 4 5... NEXT" in IE.

p.s. I will delete this link after a few days or sooner...depending on if I can get help in fixing this. Thank you.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Correction: you're NOT seeing an old page. You may have a smaller monitor and it's pushing the adsense skyscraper to the bottom of the page.

is there any sure fire way to keep elements next to each other on all browsers and monitor sizes without them being pushed under other elements?

Remove Ads