Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I recently made a website that works just fin in every respect. It's all valid and works in every browser i've tested, except for safari. It won't scroll down properly.
    I assume I just have to add some snippet of code or change something superficial to fix it. If it were up to me I'd tell everyone not to use safari, but I can't really do that.
    Anyway, here is a link.
    http://www.coloradousac.org

Thanks,
    static244

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    To those of us without Safari, or more accurately, a broken Mac for the moment, can you describe the problem in more detail?
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    The page I made is simply too tall to be viewed in it's entirity without having to scroll down (much like this webpage). I can scroll down just fine with any browser, except Safari, in which I can't scroll at all. The page just stays stuck at the top, and the bottom of the page trails off the bottom of the screen. I've tried opening the page on multiple Macs and I get the same thing, so I know it's not a problem with my Mac. I can also scroll down on other webpages just fine using Safari, so I know there's a problem with the specific webpage.
    I'm not exactally sure what is wrong with it (otherwise I wouldn't be posting), but I assume Safari has some problems reading valid HTML 4.01, CSS or PHP.
    Here is the link again...
    http://www.coloradousac.org
    I'm sure you all know how to find the code if you want to give it a lookin' at.
    Thanks again,
    static244

Remove Ads