Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

kb1
    Member #
    Hi

Using DW 8

Tried for an hour to do a simple change, can't do it...if you go to

http://www.enhancedwireless.net/Tech...OT_Units.shtml

and click on any of the tumbnails of equipment, you'll get the lightbox effect. When you mouseover the lightbox photos, you'll get a PREV or NEXT image. How do you alter the position of the PREV and NEXT images? I just want to move them vertically a bit... I've tried altering the lightbox css, but absolutely nothing happened no matter how drastic a change I made.

Maybe I'm messing with the wrong area on the css? Attached is a pic of the css I'm dealing with.

Thanks
    KB

Member #
    You will have to edit the javascript included with the Lightbox download. They have a FAQ section on their website, as well as a forum.
    Portfolio | Blog | Twitter

Was my post, or someone elses, helpful? Click the thumbs up to let everyone know!

kb1
    Member #
    OK thanks - do you happen to know what portion of the lightbox.js to edit? In the meanwhile I'll check the FAQ.

KB

Remove Ads