Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Howdy.

This is the site I'm working on: http://www.immprint.com/

The Flash intro is in index.html, then the home page is home.html.

The first problem is with the animated GIF (Hull Heroes) in the section dated 06/10/2006. When clicked, it opens up a larger version of the image in a new window, as it should, but the home page moves back to the top in the parent window. Is there any way of stopping this? It happens in all browsers I've tried, aside from IE on PC, when it actually changes the page back to index.html - not good!

The other problem is with the rollover image in the 30/10/06 section. It works OK in Firefox and Safari, but not at all in EI on Mac or PC. I had to fiddle with the code a bit to stop it from being clickable, but maybe there's a better way of doing this rollover?

Any help much appreciated.
    Cheers...
    Fraser

Member #
    Changing

window.open('images/hh-full.gif','_blank','toolbar=no,location=no,direc tories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resiz able=yes,width=944,height=634,top=50,left=50');ret urn true;

to

window.open('images/hh-full.gif','_blank','toolbar=no,location=no,direc tories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resiz able=yes,width=944,height=634,top=50,left=50');ret urn false;
    should fix the first problem...
    Hardly the sharpest thing in the drawer.
    Design | Life | Outdoors | Ryukin Radio

Member #
    bluntknife - thanks, that's perfect.

Remove Ads