Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    The page navigation links on site www.LifeManagementResources.com work fine on IE6 and IE7. Only some of them work on Firefox.
    The links on these pages don't work at all: home page(index.html), Outpatient Program (out.html), Understanding Addiction (addict.html); The links on these pages work OK: Current Announcements (announcements.html), Serenity Newsletters (comm.html), and Contact Us (contact.html).
    All of the links are coded identical in HTML and CSS. I thought it worked yesterday, but I could be wrong. I use Front Page to develop and therefore most of my testing is in IE7. When I look at the pages in Firefox I don't usually do more than look at one page.
    Does anyone see a problem with my code?
    RESOLVED. It was caused by the <DIV> wrapper that I had placed around the text body. The upper part of the text needed to be separate from the lower part of the text because there were two different margins. The CENTER command was fine. It is used to center the upper text. Thank you for looking at this.

Member #
    Tip #1: Kick Frontpage. Go dreamweaver if you really need a WYSIWYG app.

Tip#2: The quote is huge. Make it more readable.

Why get rid of frontpage? Because its made so many crappy styles!

Your problem is that there is a div overlaying the menu. (In fact the entire menu doesn't work in FF2.1). The div is called "center". Its a really really really annoying thing. Apparently in even covers up the image.

Actually, I'm also slightly confused. The HTML ordering shows the menu above it, and it's not in the accused DIV either. So whatever you do first, fix that center div.
    Note on code: If I give code, please note that it is simply sample code to demonstrate an effect. It is not meant to be used as-is; that is the programmer's job. I am not responsible to give you support or be held liable for anything that happens when using my code.

Member #
    The problem has been resolved. I found it by removing text, a section at a time. The problem wascaused by the <DIV> wrapper that I had placed around the text body. The upper part of the text needed to be separate from the lower part of the text because there were two different margins. The CENTER command was fine. It is used to center the upper text. Thank you for looking at this.

Remove Ads